If you need to bring a dish to a summer potluck this Watermelon, Feta and Mint salad is a cinch to make and a huge hit! The only trick is to find a really sweet seedless watermelon.
- 1 large, sweet, seedless watermelon
- a block of feta cheese
- mint leaves
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
1. Cut the watermelon into cubes
2. Cut the feta into small cubes
3. Chiffonade the mint leaves
Put the watermelon in a large shallow bowl and top with the feta and mint. Season with a little salt and pepper–it just brings out the flavor.
And as Ina Garten would say, “How easy is that?”