- 2 halibut fillets, about 1 lb.
- 2 thin slices prosciutto, about 2 ounces
- 1 1/2 lb. fresh peas, or 2 cups frozen
- 2-3 TBS olive oil, divided
- 2 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 large radishes, sliced thin
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Emeril seasoning, or your favorite
- 1 lemon, for squeezing on fish
There is nothing better than fresh peas!
Mix peas, prosciutto, radishes and feta together in a shallow bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Season the halibut with Emeril, salt and pepper.
Heat a cast iron skillet on very high heat and when it’s hot, add 1-2 TBS olive oil. Sear the fish on one side, about 4-5 minutes. It should turn easily and not stick to the pan. Test it gently with a spatula. Cook on other side about 2-4 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Be careful not to overcook it.
Spoon the pea mixture on a plate and top with the halibut. Squeeze fresh lemon on the fish and enjoy the feast!
This is even good leftover!
Remember, read it first at Stu News.
Tags: Feta, Pan Seared Halibut, Pea, Prosciutto & Radish Salad
Leave a Reply